The experience shows that household removals are best celebrated out of the place you have actually moved in. This is particularly true if we are talking about a major relocation during which you have had to take care of a lot of stuff, including moving pets, kids and tons of home goods.
So the last thing you need or want to do when the boxes have arrived at your new place is unpacking utensils and trying to cook. It is a logistical nightmare, and you will be too tired for that. On the other hand, everyone in your family will want to just distress, and a good meal in pleasant surroundings is definitely the best way to do that. That’s why take a look at this list of nice, stylish restaurants, spread over the whole map of London and pick up the one that will best fit your needs. Take your family on dinner to celebrate the success of your home relocations and see how everyone’s spirits would be elevated while the food is served:
- Chiltern Firehouse is located just next to the British Museum, which means it is accessible from nearly everywhere in the more central parts of the capital. It has an exquisite Pacific-American-Mediterranean cuisine and was one of the trendiest places to eat in the area for the whole past year. The fuss has quiet down now, but it remains a great place to take your family to.
- Clarke’s in Chelsea has been, for the past 26 years, one of the most distinguished restaurants in London. Not only the food and the interior of the place are great, but also the surrounding area – filled with antique buildings, including churches and semi-detached houses. The combination is great and you and your family will feel like in another world while dining at this magical place.
- Hoi Polloi is on Shoreditch High Street. The place is really interesting because the chefs there try to prepare a truly international cuisine, while at the same time remain true to the English setting of the place. That’s why it is one of the few place in London where you can try things like cauliflower cheese for lunch or Gentleman’s Relish as part of the tea menu.
- Next to Piccadilly Circus is the Ham Yard and Restaurant, which offers a busy urban setting for a truly interesting night out with the family. The interior design is light, and so is the food. Nothing out of the ordinary, while at the same time following strict quality standards.
- Soho, Camden, Portobello, Kings Cross, Brixton and Oxford Circus all have a restaurant from The Honest Burger chain. If you and your kids love burgers – and you should – those restaurants are the place where you can taste the best of their kind. An Honest Burger is also an honest way to have a pretty tasty celebratory dinner, without worrying about the thinning budget after the removal you have just gone through.