If you are looking for a Petersham based and operating moving company to take care of the project you currently have at your hands, you do not need to look any further. Our licensed and extensively experienced technicians, who have carried out countless removal Petersham projects over the years since we have established our company here, are just the people you need.
Count on us for:
- World class quality of professional removal Petersham projects – both domestic and commercial.
- Comprehensive help with tasks of a smaller scale like single item pickup and delivery, furniture relocations, storage, packing and unpacking and even rubbish removals.
- Around the clock customer support coordinated via our 24/7 call center specialists.
- Free no obligation quotes upon contact estimated in accordance to our custom pricing system and midweek discounts.
- A flexible schedule thanks to which we carry out removals in any time of the day and night, any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.
Removal services in Petersham- easy and cheap
As you can see for yourself, as a moving contractor we have one goal – to provide you with a variety of efficient and reliable services that are up to both your highest expectations and the strictest quality standards of the removal industry. For the past several years we have managed to prove that we are indeed the best specialists in our field operating in Petersham, but what is more important, we learnt many new important things about the business. Now we are willing to invest the knowledge and skills accumulated into tackling your project in a quick and hassle-free manner, which will be very satisfactory for you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us for booking and a free quote. Our full contact details are given on a separate page on this website. Either call or write to us in the easy to use online contact form in order to make a reservation. We would be very glad to be of help to your move, in any way we can, so just get in touch.
Petersham is one of the oldest areas in the borough of Richmond upon Thames. It has been mentioned in the Domesday Book and ever since it has remained an inhabited area on the territory of present day London. Because of its long history of occupation Petersham has a number of buildings that deserve a notice. The old watchman’s box still stands and is a listed building. The Montrose House was built at the end of the 17th century for Sir Thomas Jenner, Justice of Common Pleas under James II, and was named after the Dowager Duchess of Montrose who spent 10 years here between 1837 and 1847. There are also a number of other beautiful historical buildings here, like the Ham House and the Douglas House. Lynne Truss, the famous writer, is probably the most notable person born in Petersham recently.