The best way to relocate your household or office is the easy way. The easy way to move is to let Removals Colliers Wood handle the relocation from start to end in the most professional and efficient manner. If you are not sure as to whether or not we can live up to the challenge and get the job done right, here are a few pointers that should help you make the right decision:
- We have extensive industry experience in dealing successfully with all types of residential and commercial property removals;
- We work with specially qualified movers and experienced drivers on all jobs;
- We maintain a fleet of specially fitted cargo vehicles equipped with satellite navigation and hoisting and latching equipment for lifting and securing heavy loads;
- We have full liability insurance and the necessary licensing to operate countrywide;
- We have nationwide coverage on all deliveries;
- We do collections throughout London and the surrounding areas;
- We coordinate each stage of every removal through our dedicated call centre;
- We provide preliminary job surveying and adequate technical advice throughout the entire removal;
Best removal service rates in Colliers Wood
Cost wise, we will surprise pleasantly with our affordability and the great value for money our removal services deliver. Private and business customers will receive:
- Free of charge, individually prepared service quotes unburdened by hidden fees or unmentioned charges;
- Fair and adequate pricing that corresponds to the specs of the job, and meets the budget requirements set by customers;
- Midweek discounts on all moving services;
At our Colliers Wood removal company, we focus on customer satisfaction and coverage of all service requirements. We maintain punctual and helpful round the clock customer support seven days a week. Being a professional moving company with sufficient experience and technical capacity, we are able to deal with a whole host of general and specific removals, including but not limited to:
- All types of domestic removals;
- Office removals and business removals;
- Special purpose services like piano or furniture removals;
- Professional packing service;
- Delivery of packing materials in case customers wish to do their own packing;
- Specialised waste collection solutions including rubbish and junk removals;
Custom tailored service packages can also be arranged for.
Flexible moving services in Colliers Wood SW19
Hire us and you will be able to pick the day and the hour of your relocation. We have a schedule that can easily adapt to that of our customers because we work 365 days a year. Our client-centred removals in SW19 Colliers Wood also come with a customised quotation, making them even more flexible and convenient. If you have special requirements, share them with us we’ll tailor our risk-free moving service in SW19 to them.
Since the entire removal will be expertly organised and carried out by our diligent and well organised mover teams, you have hardly anything to worry about and plenty of free time to do what you feel like. Colliers Wood has two large shopping and retail centres so there is plenty to do and see while we do the heavy lifting for you. Although the district is predominantly residential, there are a number of notable landmarks and places of interest. Some of these are – Merton Priory Ruins, a candidate for inclusion to the World Heritage List. There is also Merton Abbey Mills marketplace and heritage centre. Inside Wandle Park (one of the local green open spaces) is The Feeny Monument – a memorial fountain. The most notable piece of contemporary architecture in the area is the Colliers Wood Tower. When the tower was under construction, a design and structure flaw was discovered and the tower has to be torn down and rebuilt. Luckily construction had only reached the third floor.
Colliers Wood is situated in South West London and locals have come up with a special nickname for it – Collywood. Although it is a very green and interesting area, it has been off-the-radar for many home-seekers and tourists for a really long time. The main reason for that is the fact that Colliers Wood is located close to numerous desirable districts, one of which is Wimbledon. However, these days the area is enjoying more popularity.