Streatham residents prefer using out service when it comes to removals
Property removals should be straightforward, hassle-free affairs that don’t cost you a small fortune. Most of the time though, this is more wishful thinking, rather than actual project parameters, especially when people are trying to manage everything concerning the removal on their own. There is though a way to reduce the overall relocation costs, to save yourself the hassle and effort, and to have your items shifted safely and timely over to their next destination, and that is to use a specialised removal solution provided by the local moving experts – Removals Streatham.
We are a locally based, professional moving company, dealing with all types of residential and commercial property removals in the SW16 area. The company has the necessary technical capacity, manpower and expertise to handle accordingly, all types of:
- Domestic removals and office removals – quickly and affordably;
- Large number of business removals – efficiently and timely;
- Specialised piano and furniture removals – safely and reliably;
- Efficient junk and rubbish removals – fast and inexpensively;
We also offer our customers a professional packing service at very reasonable prices. If customers wish to do their own packing, which is also an option, we can deliver the necessary packing materials without excess cost. Whichever way you prefer, don’t skip on packing as this allows for extra protection of your belongings during handling and transit.
All work concerning the removal will be done by specially trained movers who have the necessary expertise and practical skills.
Transportation and timely delivery of your belongings will be done by experienced drivers, behind the wheel of specially equipped removal vehicles of the required size, wheelbase and payload capacity. All removals vans are clean, fully stocked with safety blankets, equipped for heavy lifting and fitted with satellite navigation systems.
Removals Streatham has been a part of the professional moving industry for long enough to know that overpriced removals would be rendered useless for customers, no matter how efficient or comprehensive they are. In light of this, we provide all private and business customers with:
- Free, individually prepared service quotes without any hidden fees;
- Fair, customised pricing that corresponds to the specs of the job;
- Excellent midweek discounts available on all removal services;
Additional important benefits of using our removals are not to be ignored, some of them are:
- Reliable and attentive, round the clock customer support – assistance provided by specially trained consultants
- Wide coverage on all services – nationwide deliveries, and collections done throughout London and surrounding areas;
- Valuable removal advisory – adequate, easy to understand advice when and where customers need it most;
- Coordination of all removals – our dedicated call centre will keep track of your relocation and ensure everything is going to plan and schedule;
- Full liability insurance – extra peace of mind is always a good thing.
While we do the heavy lifting, why not explore one of London’s thirty five major administrative and metropolitan centres – you will definitely find things to do and places to see around Streatham. In antiquity, the district was a Roman port settlement slash outpost. In the medieval period, and in the centuries that followed, Streatham became an important road artery and the settlement around the road grew larger and more populous. The first church to be built in the area was during the Saxon period. The current structure has a distinctive medieval tower to it. There are quite a few places of interest and sights scattered around Streatham.