Professional property removals should provide convenience, efficiency and peace of mind, needless to say cost effectiveness. Many removal companies out there don’t value the importance of these three essential aspects, but we at Removals Strawberry Hill do. We also value our customers and appreciate the importance of complete customer satisfaction. This is why we have based our business around meeting our customers’ removal requirements in the most professional and affordable fashion.
Hire our top removal team in Strawberry Hill
Here are some important details that should be evidence of our commitment to high quality removals, and the professional dedication with which we approach and handle each relocation:
- Work carried out by specially trained movers and experienced drivers – qualified professionals, working in perfect sync with one another is the only certain way to avoid damage, misplacement and to ensure safe transportation and timely delivery of customer belongings;
- Specialised packing service also available – good packing is necessary to prevent damage to items during handling and transit. We can also deliver a full kit of packing materials required for self-packing;
- We maintain excellent cost efficiency – all customers are provided with free of charge, no obligation service quotes, and midweek discounts on all moving services;
- Safe and efficient transportation – our removal vehicles are specially equipped for heavy lifting, cleaned and restocked after every job, fitted with satellite navigation systems, and of variable size and payload capacity.
- Extensive expertise in all types of residential and commercial relocations – this also includes domestic removals, office removals, business removals, piano removals, furniture removals, junk and rubbish removals and many more.
There are also other important advantages of using the professional removal solutions, organised and provided our Strawberry Hill removal team, some of them are:
- Provision of valuable removal advice during all stages of the removal;
- Access to reliable and attentive, round the clock customer support;
- Coordination of all removals through our dedicated call centre;
- Full liability insurance;
- Countrywide coverage on all deliveries;
- Item pickups available throughout London and surrounding areas;
If customers wish to spend a few hours away from the house, while we deal with the removal, they are free to do so, as our well-organised removal teams require to supervision whatsoever. A quick tour of the affluent and well-maintained suburb of Strawberry Hill will be an excellent outing. The area is easily characterised by local population made up of well-off professionals. Housing stock includes converted and extended flats and larger than average detached homes. The area got its name in a rather interesting way. During the seventeenth century, a building designer and landowner named Horace Walpole built a cottage style home with about five acres of land to go with it. Eventually, the structure evolved to somewhat of a Gothic Castle with a decent amount of land – total of forty six acres. The owner was not happy with the name of the area (which at the time was called Chopped Straw Hill) and wanted something catchier. In light of this, Mr Walpole somehow unearthed an old title deed, stating the area’s name was in fact Strawberry Hill Shot. Through some amalgamation, the name Strawberry Hill was chosen and put into effect.