Move your home, or move your office – in any way, it is a strenuous, time consuming and stressful job, which is better done with the help of an experienced removal contractor working by your side. If you are looking for that contractor, you are fortunate enough to have come to the right place.
We have been the leading company specializing in professional removals Chessington residents and business owners can count on for the past few years. We know how to do a job right, and you can entrust us with the responsibility of moving your personal belongings, furniture or sensitive office equipment, knowing that they are going to be handled in the most appropriate and careful manner.
Plan a removal with the best moving team in Chessington
- Competitive prices and mid-week discounts.
- A flexible schedule, enabling you to choose the most suitable time for you to get the relocation done.
- A wide range of services – domestic and office removals Chessington has never seen before, as well as single item pickup and delivery, rubbish removals, packing and unpacking and storage.
- Your project carried out with a clean van, state of the art specialized equipment and tools for heavy lifting and loading, as well as safety blankets, so that it is one hundred percent certain not a single scratch is going to be sustained by your items during the time of their transportation.
- Utmost customer satisfaction.
Excellent short notice availability of our movers
You can get in touch with our 24/7 customer support for more information on our moving services, the methods we employ in order to do our job and when it would be most comfortable for you to book your relocation for. We are used to working after standard hours and even at night, so it is all up your preferences.
We would be more than happy to be at your service whenever you need us, so just call us on the phone numbers provided here, or contact us via our easy to use online contact form in order to book a removal in Chessington and request your free no obligation quote.
Chessington is a district in the London Borough of Kingston upon Thames which is divided into roughly five distinct areas – Chessington North, Hook, Copt Gilders, Chessington South and Southborough. No matter which one of those south western neighborhoods of Greater London you are going to choose to set up your home in, you will not be dissatisfied with the decision. Today Chessington is known primarily for being the major entertainment center in these parts of the capital, mainly because of Chessington World of Adventure, which is a mix of a theme-park and a zoo, attracting many visitors all year long. The beauty of Chessington however is hidden in the classical Victorian architecture, the number of mansion located on its territory and the surrounding nature. There are several notable people who are connected to the area too – Tim Smith from the Cardiacs, TV presenter Helen Chamberlain, writer Enid Blyton and several others are a constant source of pride for the local community.