If you want your removal handled properly then by all means come to us as we have the necessary industry experience, service expertise and technical capacity to organise and deal expertly with all types of residential and commercial property removals Bermondsey based customers can expect punctual work attitude, reasonable prices and no margin for error on our behalf.
Whether you are shifting a single item, or relocating an entire property contents, we will live up to the challenge and get the job done right. Our well organised teams of professional movers and experienced drivers will keep your belongings away from damage during handling and transportation and ensure timely completion of your relocation.
Moving in Bermondsey, SE1? Hire the best removal team.
As mentioned we handle all types of relocations, including but not limited to domestic removals, office removals, comprehensive business removals, specialised piano and furniture removal and many more.
Some of our more popular additional services include professional packing service, delivery of packing materials for self-packing, waste collection services like junk and rubbish removals are also available as standalone or as part of your removal package.
We know that there is no room for error in professional removal services, this is why our jobs are carefully coordinated through our call centre which ensures timely, on-budget completion. The company owns a fleet of well-maintained transport vehicles allowing for flexible and efficient removal. All vehicles are:
- Cleaned after every removal and stocked with safety blankets;
- Fitted with satellite navigation systems;
- Equipped with hoists and latching required for lifting and securing of heavy loads;
Our customer service experience and cost efficiency are second to none, that’s the least we can do as a professional moving company, therefore we:
- Maintain punctual and reliable customer support twenty four hours a day, seven days a week;
- Provide free quotes and flexible pricing;
- Have nationwide coverage on deliveries, and do collections throughout London and surrounding areas;
- Offer midweek discounts on all moving services;
- Have good short notice availability in the SE1 postal area;
- Provide adequate technical advice to customers throughout the project;
- Have full liability insurance and countrywide licensing;
Since you will have less to worry about and more time to relax, as our expert movers will handle your removal from start to end, use the opportunity to explore the historic district of Bermondsey. The area originated as an Anglo-Saxon settlement well before the fourteenth century – making it one of the older districts of the capital. Bermondsey has detailed historic accounts spanning from the thirteen hundreds to present day. There is some debate as to what the name of the area means, and how it came about. Bermondsey saw notable growth and expansion during the industrial revolution. The Textiles Museum in the area is a good source of knowledge of Bermondsey’s industrial past, so is the local Antiques Market. Other places of interest include St Mary Magdalene Church and the decommissioned T-34 Russian tank from WWII, situated on Mandela Way. The tank is actually a Czech machine, purchased for the filming of Richard III in nineteen ninety five.