Organising a big property removal? Need to relocate a single item without paying too much? Looking for a customised removal service to meet specific requirements of yours? In all of these situations, you need access to well-priced, efficient removals Arkley households and businesses which are looking for the right service at the right price should make us their top choice.
Our movers in Arkley have thousands of successfully completed domestic and commercial projects under their belts. While handling those, they have developed skills and accumulated knowledge that will guarantee that regardless of the specs of the job you have for them, they will have the right solution. We are certain that we are the movers in Arkley you want by your side on your moving day. Here are several more reasons for that:
- All types of domestic removals;
- Business and office removals;
- Waste collection services;
- Specialised piano and furniture removals;
- Professional packing service or delivery of packing materials;
Not seeing the service you need? Contact us today and our consultants will help choose or custom tailor the right service format for your requirements and budget.
Arkley’s best removal company
Apart from that, our customers will be happy to know that:
- We are licensed and have full liability insurance;
- We work with specially trained movers and experienced drivers on all jobs;
- We provide round the clock customer support, seven days a week;
- We coordinate all removals in Arkley with our call centre;
- We have nationwide coverage on deliveries and do pickups throughout London and surrounding areas;
- We provide midweek discounts on all moving services;
- We give out free, no obligation service quotes to all customers;
- We offer flexible pricing schemes that correspond to the specs of the job;
- We own a fleet of transport vehicles* of different size and load capacity;
*All vans are cleaned after every job and restocked with clean removal blankets. All vehicles have GPS navigation and latching and hoist equipment necessary for lifting of heavy items.
Services are available for booking during all days, including public holidays. We offer convenient booking hours and have good short notice availability in the EN5 and NW7 areas.
Our diligent and well organised mover teams will have everything wrapped up and ready to go before you know it, so if you are planning a tour of Arkley make it a shorter one (not that there is much to see and do in the district but anyway).
The focal point of the village of Arkley is the local pub, which is right on the intersection of the two main roads here. Arkley is one of the highest places in London, which often leads to it being characterized as windy. The area’s best known landmark is the oldest surviving windmill in South England.
Although Arkely is relatively small in surface area, the district has a large number of designated nature reserves. All of them are listed as sites of importance for natural conservation. Traditional industry in the area was based on brickmaking. During the nineteen seventies a handmade, limited edition sports care named Arkley was engineered there by John Britten.