Our promise to you is to have your belongings shifted safely, timely and affordably. A seemingly straightforward business commitment, though in reality getting property removals right is far from easy. Nevertheless, we are confident in our skills and performance because:
- We have extensive industry experience in dealing with all types of domestic removals and business removals (as well as a bunch of other diverse removal services);
- We employ specially qualified movers and experienced drivers who will ensure the safe handling and no-damage transportation of your belongings;
- We coordinate each stage of every removal through our dedicated call centre thus avoiding any delays or overlaps;
- We offer a specialised packing service for extra protection of your items, optionally you can self-pack, and we will provide the necessary packing materials.
- We maintain punctual and reliable customer support, twenty four hours a day, seven days a week;
- We do pickups throughout London and surrounding areas, and have nationwide coverage on all deliveries;
- We offer spot-on technical advice to customers during all stages of the relocation;
We use the best vans for our removals
At our Leaves Green removal company we understand the importance of safe, quick and efficient transportation when it comes to professional removals. In light of this, the company owns and maintains a large number of different size, wheelbase and payload capacity removal vehicles. On the same note, our vans are:
- Cleaned thoroughly after every job and restocked with safety blankets;
- Equipped with hoists and latching required for lifting and securing heavy or odd items;
- Fitted with GPS navigation;
In terms of cost, our removal solutions are more than well-priced and always give you the necessary cost efficiency. We go one better though and provide all customers with free of charge, no obligation quotes without any hidden fees, also fair and adequate pricing that actually corresponds to the specs of the job. The company offers great midweek discounts on all moving services.
As we will expertly take care of the entire removal from start to end, you have more time and energy to do what you feel like. Perhaps Leaves Green is not the best place to kill a few hours while we deal with the heavy lifting, but the rest of the borough of Bromley can offer you a decent amount of sights and places of interest. Nevertheless, a few words about Leaves Green itself – the area is a village on the southern fringes of Greater London. Leaves Green is adjacent to one side of Biggin Hill Airport. The locale has a large village green still bearing one of those London Coal Tax Posts. Thee posts were used by the London Corporation in the eighteen hundreds in order to mark where coal transported by residents was due for a levy.